5 Facts That Made You Fall in Love with 2019 Audi A6
For the Geneva Motor Show, Ingolstadt took the all-new 2019 Audi A6 sedan along with the fully-electric E-Tron Prototype crossover. Check the info below – it shows you what it’s like to drive a technically perfect sedan.
1. The next – eight – generation of the Audi A6 features extended dimensions getting even larger. The model benefits from the numerous innovations into the design language. As a result, the sporty-and-elegant A6 looks more versatile, with striking lines, the wider grille, a refined new fascia and groovy wheels.
2. The cabin is all about technical excellence; all the tech bells and whistles are there including the 10.1-inch MMI infotainment system with touch response.
3. The cockpit plays with two displays, a 12.3-inch one behind a modified steering wheel, and a second 8.6-inch display used to control convenience function.
4. The A6 sedan comes packed with the old, good 3.0-liter turbocharged TFSI V8 cranking out 340 horsepower.
5. A piece of good news – European customers will have a diesel version, a 3.0-liter TDI making 286 horses. A piece of bad news – U.S. buyers won’t. Both engines come together with a standard 48-volt mild-hybrid system.