7 Things You’d Like to Know About Hennessey’s 2018 Lincoln Navigator
The 2018 Lincoln Navigator is a posh SUV John Hennessey, a Texas-based tuning company, to start with – and he succeeded in taking its already fantastic performance to another level.
1. The upgrade package comes with stainless steel exhaust system, a high-flow induction, lowered suspension, and a powerful front-mounted intercooler with blow-off valve for the turbos.
2. Other performance modifications include custom 22-inch forged Hennessey monoblock wheels, a six-piston Brembo brake, and engine management software system.
3. As a result, big things go faster. The total output from the 3.5-liter biturbo V6 boosted from the stock 450hp, and the tuned Navigator packs now 600 horsepower and 622 lb-ft of torque.
4. It’s limited again – only 200 units are planned to be built for the current model year.
5. Hennessey offers a 3-year warranty for 36,000 miles.
6. According to the Hennessey’s press release, the tuned Lincoln runs the quarter mile in 12.9 sec at 107mph sprinting 0-60mph in 4.8 sec.
7. The upgrade kit will cost $19,950.